lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

Welcome to My Blog

Hello Bloggers. I will post my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Beverly Gomez but you can call me Beba. I’m from Maracaibo, . I’m 20 years old and I study law at URBE

My Favorite month of the is December because i love christmas 


and my favorite day of the year is 26 of november because is my birthday.

 I love to listen music like Ricardo Ajona 

I love my tattoo and piersing, spending time with my boyfriend I also like going out and partty 

My dream is to travel around the world,and visit Argentina, I want to graduate from Law School and be a good Lawyer.
I also want to learn to speak English, French, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house..

About English. I think English is very important. You can learn by listening to music and watching television in English. It's good exercise. I use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to connect with people around the world and make friends. I find it hard to write and talk, but I have to practice more.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario